My Photo
Name:
Location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama, United States

Monday, May 28, 2012

Well, since I clearly am not very good at "blogging," I apologize to those who had high hopes for me.  I could say I'm gonna do better, but really-that's what the last two blogs said.  Quick little catch-up:

1. We're pregnant for the 3rd time!  Due 13 OCT 2012, but don't find out if it's boy or girl till 5 JUNE.  Sorry.
2.  Still working on the house.  Main projects to complete:  Master Bath, Built-in Desk, Changing the kiddo's rooms to fit Baby #3.
3.  Dealing with Divorces.  Not mine!  I want to make sure everyone understands that Nikki and I are great.  The main ones affecting me are of coworker's and friends here in Tuscaloosa.  Boo.

Millie is turning 1 on 8 JUNE.  1!  I cannot believe how quickly her first year has gone.  It may be contributed to the fact that the last several months of her development were the months I was living apart from Aiva's first year.  So it has been AWESOME to be a part of her milestones.  I hate that I missed Aiva's, but now we are together and have many, many more to look forward to enjoy together.  No sense in dwelling in the past. 
Aiva's Poo-paw (Nikki's Dad) and I spent the week of Easter building the ultimate playset for the size of our backyard.  (Yes, there were plans for bigger playsets in kit's instructions.)  Then, when Poo-paw and Nonni were here visiting in April, he and I spread 3 Tons (Yes, I said TONS) of pine mulch and set 13 railroad ties.  Both activities were done in the hottest weeks to date.  Fortunately, nobody died from heat stroke. 

Well, that should update for now.  When something else comes up, I'll let you know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home